Background

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Twisted Tuesday Challenge

Today over at Twisted Tuesday Challenge, they have a new challenge this week.  The challenge is to make something "Spring Like".  With 2 feet of snow still on my yard, I was ready to make a nice springy card.  I had went to Remember This Remember That  one year anniversary in Gardner found some new stamps that they are carrying called Lawn Fawn.  I used the Happy Easter set to make this card.  Isn't is so adorable?   The twist for the challenge was to be green by using something recycled or the color green.  You will notice some green grass.  I colored these images and then cut them out and put on the card.  I sponged the background with some blue ink so make it look like sky.

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:
Lawnscaping Challenge (Grass, ric rack, textured paper)

7 comments:

Imke said...

Aweseome easter card, Tracy. The colors are fabulous and the little bunnies super sweet.

Melina said...

I love the colors you used in this card. Thanks so much for being a part of the Twisted Tuesday bunch :)

Linda Palmer said...

Very cute card. It is a darling image and colored so pretty. I love that beautiful blue background and your design.

{Chrissie} said...

Fantastic sponging technique! This is such a cute card!!!

Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping!

Betty said...

What cute bunnies!This card is so pretty and your colouring is fab. Thank you for leaving such a nice comment on my blog
Bettyxxx

Joe Shien Shien said...

lovely little scene...love all those happy colors! thank you for playing with us at Lawnscaping

Yainea said...

Your scene is so sweet! Love your coloring! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges! :)

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...