Background

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Stella Says Sketch Challenge

 


They are have a sketch challenge over at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog.   I just love the Bugaboo Digital Stamps.  They have such personality.  The older I get, the more I appreciate a little humor in my life.  I was finishing up a few of my Easter cards and thought this would be the perfect sketch for my card.

The image I used for this card is called Gus - Happy Keester.  I love the bright colors in this card.  I used my copic markers to color this image.  I hope everyone enjoys my take on this challenge.


4 comments:

Imke said...

FUN easter card, Tracie !! You´re right, i also like the humor from bugaboo. AND i like the sketch.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a cute Easter card, Tracie! Love Bugaboo... and your card is fabulous!

Min said...

This is FABULOUS Tracie! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE those wonderful felt flowers!!
We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us again Sunday for a March BONUS sketch challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min
Kaymin Kreations

sgc said...

Very cute take on the sketch. Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo Challenge.

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...