Background

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Twisted Tuesday Challenge


Today over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges, the challenge is to make a Thank You/Thanks creations and use a twist with food in your creation.  I am so thankful for my family and all my crafting buddies.  I made this Thanksgiving card for my parents using a Stampin Up set.  The Give Thanks is also part of a Stampin Up set.

Be sure and join us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges and come up with a Thank you card.  It is easy this time of year because we have so much to be thankful for.

2 comments:

Melina said...

This is so pretty! I love the papers you used :)

Linda Palmer said...

This is beautiful Tracie. I love your image and your beautiful coloring. Great card.

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...