Background

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Twisted Tuesday Challenge



Today's challenge over at Twisted Tuesday is to make a creation with a man in mind.  The twist is to use your tools.  This card was designed by my dear friend Vannessa.  We made these at a crop and I thought it was the perfect card for my dad.  My favorite part of the card was to use the silver paper and emboss it to make it look like tire tread. 


Even the inside of the card is stamped with nails and screws.  I think this makes the best man card.
 

2 comments:

Melina said...

This is so cute! I love the embossed silver piece! Thank you so much for being a part of Twisted Tuesdays :)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a fun card... love the tools!

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...