Background

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thinking Christmas



Today I am posting pictures of 2 Christmas cards I made for a swap at SCS.  The theme was Santa so each of my cards has Santa in them.  This first card is a cute little Santa image from Papertrey Ink.  The stamp set is called Tiny Treats Christmas. All of the images so it was easy for find a Santa in this set.  The paper is Snow Festival from Stampin Up.

This card was from a set I bought at a garage sale at our local scrapbooking store.  This set was called Holiday Expressions and there are so many cute images on that set.  You can't really tell in the picture but I used a glitter pen for his beard and around the trim on his coat.  

So this is a start to my Christmas cards.  I have one more to post this week that I am working on.  Now it off to work on birthday cards.

1 comment:

Imke said...

Tracie, they are beautiful and the DP is fabulous !

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...