Background

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Patty

Well, where does the time go.  I have been quite busy behind the scenes.  I have been making alot of birthday cards and getting them in the mail as soon as they are completed.  I took a picture of Patty's birthday card and finally getting around to posting a picture of it.  I found this image at Dearie Dolls and decided it would be perfect for a card for Patty.  The fence, bird and bird house are all from Papertrey Ink. 

I hope Patty had a great birthday and didn't mind that it was a day late.

1 comment:

StoneyBaloney said...

I loved it, Tracie! So sorry you werent feeling well on Friday, would have loved to see you then too. Thank you so much!

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...