Background

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Michelle

It sure seems like there are alot of birthdays right now.  I have been busy making birthday cards.  Thank goodness for Dearie Dolls Digital Stamps.  If you are in to digitals, this is the place to go.  It still amazes me that she offers these digital stamps for free.  I made this card for a challenge on SCS.  They supplied the sketch and this is what I came up with.  Isn't she adorable?

Well I have been busy making cards this week so I should have lots of things to post on my blog.

Keep watching.

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

So cute! I love your image and how you colored her. The image is also very cute and of course I love the sketch.

Imke said...

Sweet card and great take with the sketch.

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...