Background

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Birthday Cards

 These two cards were made for a challenge group that I am in on SCS.  They send you the image and then you do what you want with that image. 
Both of these cards are by Art Impressions.  They have such great personality.  This one above is my yoga girls.  I used Rose Red by Stampin Up cardstock for the base and the designer paper is by Echo Park Hello Summer.  I just love the colors in that set.
This card I call my dancing divas.  I even added a little glitter to the tutus.  I used the same paper to make this card.  These are going to make the perfect birthday cards.

I hope to have more to publish this week.  Busy busy behind the scenes.

3 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

I love both of your cards. You did a fabulous job on both of them. Great design and great coloring.

Imke said...

Fabulous coloring on both, Tracie. The DP and the bright colors are fun and perfect for the girlfriends.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tee Hee! Love that image... and your cards... WOW!!!

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...