Background

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Organizing my Dies

 Do you dies look like this?  I finally decided that I needed to organize myself a little bit.  I have seen several examples of ways to manage them but this one works the best for me.  I went to the closest discount store near my house and bought this double CD case.  I also bought some magnetic sheets.
At first I was using the whole sheet like the ovals below and then I decided that it was kind of expensive to do it that way so I just put a few strips in different places on the card stock and they held just fine.   I put the names on the outside of the pocket so I could get them back in the space they belong.  I also divided them into spellbinders, MFT and Memory Box. I think I will have to do a separate one for my Papertrey Ink Dies because I have so many.    So this is my attempt at organization.
 

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Great ideas. I have mine in the Artbin that Susanne was talking about. This looks like they are better organized the way you are doing it.

Imke said...

Great way for storage the dies. I also like to be organized. I have mine (MFT and PTI) in paper CD cases. My spellbinders are in the packaging in which they are.

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...