Background

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Boy in Sand





I am in a group on Splitcoast stampers that we get to choose a monthly image.  I received this darling boy along with the crab and pail for our challenge for July.  Isn't it adorable.  I bought the little seashells at the convention over the weekend and also the sand mixture which was perfect for the card.

You can see some of the other cards HERE.  There are some talented people in this group and it is always fun to see what everyone comes up with.

4 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

You know what I think about this amazing card. I love the card, sand and sea shells. Fabulous job!!!

Angela said...

Oh my goodness...this is just too cute! Love the little sand dune you have created along with the sun, clouds, and seashells...great job!

Imke said...

Tracie, you rock this month challenge ! Your card is wonderful - love the scene with the shells.

Heather B said...

Love the sand. How creative!!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...