Background

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge

I have a new favorite digital set from Two Paper Divas. It is called rainy days. I have always loved the images of Rain Boots. Must be because I would just love to have a pair. I think they are all the rage right now. Who knows, maybe I will get myself a pair.

To come up with this card, I went to Tuesday Morning Sketches for some inspiration. They always do the greatest Sketch Challenges. This is what the sketch looks like.

So I pulled out my favorite designer paper of the day "A Beautiful Life" by My Mind's Eye. I just love these colors in this set. A little beyond my normal pink and brown. I printed the boots, sentiment and puddle on the colored paper and then cut them out. This is my version of the challenge above.
I have more projects planned to be sure and check back. I think you will see how much I love these boots. Hope you don't get tired of seeing them.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

I love your card Tracie. The papers you used are so rich. The galoshes are fab and I love your placement of the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melissa Rodgers said...

Total cuteness Tracie!

Dawn said...

Very cute Tracie! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...