Background

Sunday, February 19, 2012

PTI Swap February 2012

These 2 cards were ones that I made for a PTI swap over at Splitcoast Stampers. This first card I used Stitches & Swirls with a VersaMark in the background and then I cut out the squares using the PTI Take Three Die. I also used the PTI Floral die and the PTI butterfly die. As you can see, I am a big fan of dies. This was for the Clean and Simple category. I always seem to have a problem with this category because I want to keep adding bling.
This next card has turned out to be one of my favorites. The other I love besides dies are buttons. I think Buttons really add something to a card. So this was my second card for the swap. I love the colors. The stamp set is PTI Blooming Button Bits and the sentiment is from PTI Little Labels which fit perfectly in the space.
So I'm off to create a few more cards for the day. It has been a crafty weekend.

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful cards. I really love the one with the buttons. Great job. You are rockin these PTI cards.

Heather B said...

Both of these cards are gorgeous!! I love the PTI Button Bits sets. Hopefully one day I'll have one of my very own!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...