Background

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to one and all. Here's hoping that everyone has a wonderful holiday spent with family and friends.

Today I am posting a picture of a card that my 19 year old nephew (Miles) took the time to make for me by himself. He made one for all his aunts and his grandmother. I thought it was so sweet that he took the time to figure out what to put in each card. What a kind soul this kid has. He is such a a loving child and I am very thankful to have him as a nephew.

All the money in the world could not buy a gift like this.


2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Tracie he did a fabulous job! Melts you heart doesn't it. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Donelda said...

that is so wonderful! what a nice young man!!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...