Background

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches #118


Over at Tuesday Morning Sketches they have a sketch challenge which I thought would fit in perfect with the card I was trying to come up with for a SCS swap. I used the Papertrey Ink Vintage Picnic stamp set for the image and they have a matching die I used to cut out the basket. The sentiment is from PTI Birthday Basics. I used my copics to color in the tulips and I even used them to color in my Rhinestone. The cardstock is PTI's Autumn Rose and the Designer paper is Springtime Vintage. Now I only have 5 more to make just like this one for the swap.

4 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful card Tracie. I love what you did with the basket. It is one of my favorite stamp sets of PTI. I love how you colored your image and love the embellishments.

Kathy said...

This is lovely Tracie, love the paper pieced basket. Such an adorable image from PTI (hmm, I should break mine out, lol). Pretty combo of patterns, too. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

Melissa Craig said...

Beee-u-ti-ful!! I love the sweet sweet colors and it's clean and fresh look. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

PS - This card might fit the color challenge announced today at My Time Made Easy (Pretty Palette colors are light pink, brown and olive). Check it out!

Donelda said...

a lovely take on the challenge sketch. those tulips are my favourite additions to the picnic baskets!!!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...