Background

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Color Throwdown #148


Over at the Color Throwdown they are having a challenge to make a card using the colors above. I am loving challenges lately so I sat down to try and make a card. This is what I came up with.

I start with the green cardstock and using a versamark ink pad, stamped using a stamp from SU Sweet Summer. I then cut a 2" x 5.5" piece of pacific blue cardstock. I then used a piece of DP from DCWV "The Pocket full of Posies Matstack" cut 1 1/34" x 5.5". The lace border was made using a Martha Stewart punch. I then stamped the carnation from the PTI Year of Flowers Collection and colored in with my copics. The sentiment was from Fillable Frames #4 stamp set from PTI and I used the banner die from PTI to cut the little banner out with.

Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...