Background

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Table quilt

Well it has been a long time since I have put anything on my blog. Many of you who know me, know what a week I have had. One of my kitties helped me finish this quilt by eating the needle and thread as I was putting the binding on. I went to fix lunch and came back and he was sitting on my quilt and no needle or thread was to be found. So off to the emergency vet clinic we went. (On a Sunday evening when no regular vet is open) It was in his stomach and we had to have surgery but they were able to get it out. What a relief because I sure love my kitties. Very stressful for my husband and I. So I just had to post a picture of this very expensive quilt on my table. (If you figure in the high vet bill).

I am happy to say that everyone is fine and that I am back to my creative self. Be sure and check back tomorrow for the smallest cookbook I have ever made.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Oh my word! What a scare that must have been; I am hoping your poor kitty is okay now.... Your quilt is beautiful!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...