Background

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Valentine Gift Bag


I went to a class yesterday at Archivers and had a great time with my sister and friends. I even ran in to some old friends from my days of working at a quilt show 25 years ago. What fun it is to touch base with old friends.

I decided to make my friends in the class some chocolate chip cookies and of course I had to decorate the bag to put the cookies in.

I started with a small white bag and bought some red doilies and decorated it up. I folded over the top and added some ribbon. I even used my stitch piercer on the bottom of the square to add a little something. What fun this was to make.

Projects completed for 2011 - 42 of 365

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Tracie, these are just darling. I love the bright red doilies and the design around the middle heart.

Imke said...

Hi Tracie, great little treat bags. I like the colors and the big red heart doily looks great !!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...