Background

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bookmark Swap


Today I am posting my bookmarks that I have been working on for a SCS swap. I just love this color combination from PTI. Was able to use scraps. Since my sister was having so much fun with the owl punch, thought I would pull mine out and use it. Found the fence stickers in my stash. Imagine that. The other 2 cards I used the All Booked Up stamp set from Paper Trey Ink. I borrowed one of the ideas from Olivia who made her darling bookmarks for a swap I hosted a couple of months ago. Mine don't live up to hers but sure were fun to make. Thanks for the inspiration Olivia. So now I need to find another project. Guess I will start on my Christmas cards.

1 comment:

Paola Farmers Market said...

So what kind of saying is on the owl marker?

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...