Background

Friday, October 29, 2010

Blue Christms Card


Yes, I am back. My sister reminds me when I haven't posted in a while. My creative mojo left me for a while and I have been extremely busy at work. I think things are about to slow down so my creativity is reappearing. I have several cards to post but I will start with my Christmas card that had to have blue in it. I used "A Tree for All Seasons" stamp from Stampin up. I just love that stamp set because it has a stamp for each season. I also used the snowflake cuttlebug embossing folder with my Marina Mist cardstock. A few little touches with the red ribbon and the SU scallop punches. A little extra blind was the blue stickles for snowflakes.

So I am back and just keep checking back to my blog for more creative projects.

No comments:

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...